Naval Architect / Marine Designer
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop engineering and Ship Arrangement / Functional drawings
- Perform updates of ship statutory drawings in AutoCAD
- Create 3D surface models in Rhino (including ship’s hull and tank 3D models)
- Track and manage incorporation of technical and administrative comments for drawings.
- Perform surveys and verification of as-built drawings
- Track comments and update documents and specifications.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate must have 3 years minimum experience in marine design and technical drafting with high proficiency in the use of AutoCAD.
- Degree in Naval Architecture or Engineering Degree with demonstrated experience in the marine industry.
- Candidate should be proficient with Rhino and be capable of surface modelling.
- Candidate must have strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple project deadlines concurrently.
- Candidate must be familiar with Class / Flag Plan Approval procedures and have experience from rules/regulations implementation.
Internship / Master Thesis
If you are a young and motivated Naval Architect with an eagerness to learn, we provide you with an opportunity to complete an Internship/ Master Thesis with us (duration of 3-6 months).
Click on the link below to apply and to send us your application documents.